Short-Term Senior Stays & Respite Care
In addition to the option of permanent living arrangements, Tequesta Terrace offers short-term accommodations. During short-term respite care stays, residents may take advantage of our elegantly furnished suites designed to make for a welcoming and inviting home away from home.
Short-term stays are an excellent option
- Seniors need extra assistance to recover from a surgery, illness, or injury.
- Regular caregivers must travel or need time to themselves.
- Seniors wish to try Tequesta Terrace in order to determine if assisted living is right for them.
- Families who vacation or own a second home in an area wish to have a loved one nearby.
- Our short-term respite care residents have peace of mind knowing that they are in the same capable hands and experiencing the same quality of care, services and amenities as our long-term residents. Many short-term visitors make the choice to become permanent residents based upon their positive experience while at Tequesta Terrace.