Activities & Events
Filled with Opportunities to Enjoy Life
Life-Long Learning & Lifestyle Events
We offer a full calendar of activities and events filled with opportunities to enjoy life. To help residents, friends and families stay engaged in community life, Tequesta Terrace’s lifestyle is driven by the residents who call the community home. Located close to shopping, beaches, parks, restaurants and entertainment and the arts like the Maltz Theatre, there’s always something to do and someone to do it with.
Activities & Life Enrichment
Tequesta Terrace offers a full program of community activities, providing the perfect opportunity to build new friendships and cultivate interests and hobbies. With the input of residents, we offer a variety of social, educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities to appeal to a broad range of interests. Offerings may include:
- Entertainment and Outings
- In-house music, arts, entertainment and movies
- Outings to theater, musical events, movies, museums, galleries, car shows, restaurants, shopping, scenic drives, boating, picnics, sports events and more
- Happy Hour and other Social Events
- Social and cocktail hours
- Afternoon teas
- Holiday parties, theme parties, dances, and barbeques
- Games, Classes, Clubs and Hobbies
- Cards, bingo, puzzles, and other games
- Arts & Crafts
- Flower arranging
- Clubs reflecting resident interests and initiatives (e.g., men’s club, knitting, Red Hat)
- Sports-related gatherings (e.g., Super Bowl)
- Intellectual and Educational Pursuits
- Lectures and readings
- Current events and morning news chat
- Trivia and brain aerobics
- Lending library, including large font books and books on tape
- Computer Center
- Fitness Programs
- Exercise classes to build strength, flexibility, and balance; walking; yoga
- Wii games, such as bowling, to promote physical and social activity.
- Athletically inclined residents may request outings for favored activities such as swimming, golf, fishing or dance.
- Spiritual Enrichment
- Spiritual services and celebrations
- Visits by clergy
- Residents committees help plan activities and menus and welcome new residents.