Tequesta Terrace offers an ideal setting for building friendships, developing interests and hobbies. The residents may choose to participate in daily social activities, entertainment, life-long learning, enjoy the companionship of their neighbors, staff, and visitors, or simply relax in the comfort of their own home.
A "Day in the Life" of our residents:
- Savor delicious meals in our gracious, comfortable dining room.
- Take advantage of our fully stocked country kitchen for resident and family use. It’s a great place to have a coffee or snack and catch up with the news!
- Leave the driving to us with our courtesy-scheduled transportation to appointments.
- Live free from day-to-day chores.
- Participate in organized activities such as lectures, current events, arts and crafts, games, clubs, and religious services.
- Keep fit through exercise classes, walking and yoga.
- Join outings to cultural events, scenic drives, picnics, boating, shopping, etc.
- Attend afternoon social hours, teas, live concerts and performances, and holiday/theme parties.
- Take in a movie in our state-of-the-art theater.
- Get together with fellow residents, friends, or family in the Club Room, Piano Room, Tiki Lounge, or one of our elegant living rooms complete with fireplace.
- Get pampered in our salon/barber shop or rejuvenate in the spa tub.
- Entertain friends and family in the private dining room.
- Receive visits from members of the local community, including students, neighbors, clergy, and pets.
- Venture outside to sit or stroll in the tropical courtyard.
- Relax with a book in our library or access the internet in the computer lounge.
- Enjoy resting, reading, or watching TV in the privacy of your own home
- Receive assistance as needed with daily activities such as dressing, grooming, bathing, transferring, continence, medication management, and nursing care.