Tequesta Terrace offers a full program of community activities, creating an ideal setting for building friendships and developing interests and hobbies. Our residents may choose to participate in daily social activities and entertainment, enjoy the companionship of fellow residents, staff, and visitors, or simply relax in the comfort of one's own apartment.
Here is a sampling of a "Day in the Life" of our residents:
- Savor delicious meals in our gracious, comfortable dining room.
- Take advantage of our fully stocked country kitchen for resident and family use. It's a great place to have a coffee or snack and catch up with the news!
- Leave the driving to us with our courtesy-scheduled transportation to appointments.
- Live free from day-to-day chores.
- Participate in organized activities such as lectures, current events, arts and crafts, games, clubs, and religious services.
- Keep fit through exercise classes, walking and yoga.
- Join outings to cultural events, scenic drives, picnics, boating, shopping, etc.
- Attend afternoon social hours, teas, live concerts and performances, and holiday/theme parties.
- Take in a movie in our state-of-the-art theater.
- Get together with fellow residents, friends, or family in the Club Room, Piano Room, Tiki Lounge, or one of our elegant living rooms complete with fireplace.
- Get pampered in our salon/barber shop or rejuvenate in the spa tub.
- Entertain friends and family in the private dining room.
- Receive visits from members of the local community, including students, neighbors, clergy, and pets.
- Venture outside to sit or stroll in the tropical courtyard.
- Relax with a book in our library or access the internet in the computer lounge.
- Enjoy resting, reading, or watching TV in the privacy of one’s own apartment.
- Receive assistance as needed with daily activities such as dressing, grooming, bathing, transferring, continence, medication management, and nursing care.