Dementia, Alzheimer’s & Memory Care in Tequesta, Florida
At Tequesta Terrace, beautiful Sonata is home to our specialized memory care program, serving residents with Alzheimer's, dementia, or other forms of memory loss in Tequesta, Jupiter, and other towns in Palm Beach County and Martin County. We offer dedicated support for your loved one in a cheerful, spacious, and comfortable new home featuring inviting common areas and an attractive outdoor courtyard.
Compassionate, knowledgeable care professionals at Tequesta Terrace understand the unique challenges that residents and their families are facing and provide exceptional care in a safe and secure environment. Our qualified personnel conduct an in-depth review of a resident's history to develop a memory care profile and advanced care program tailored to individual needs, allowing us to honor each resident and give them the very best in dementia and memory care.
With the support of a local medical specialist in Alzheimer's and memory care, Tequesta Terrace offers a life-enhancing plan of support, including:
- A team of professionals devoted to providing 24-hour assistance to residents.
- A higher staff to resident ratio to ensure individualized attention.
- A calming environment, using validation techniques and consistent routines.
- Activities designed to stimulate memory, the senses, and enjoyment of life.
- Life skill activities to encourage engagement in daily living tasks.
- Individualized programs to stimulate previous interests and support wellbeing.
- Wellness and exercise programs to support physical abilities.
- Healthy meals catering to individual needs and choices.
- Secure indoor and outdoor environments that protect against wander risk, while also allowing for supervised access to the property's other amenities as appropriate.
- Ongoing communication with residents, families, and professional team members to implement an individualized plan of care.
With exceptional care, services and amenities, Tequesta Terrace has become a popular and trusted name in memory care. Come see the difference. We are here to care when you need us.